Wednesday, May 7, 2014

What's Happening Wednesday: Student Film Screenings

One of my absolute favorite parts of the semester is finals week. I know what you must be thinking... "really?..." But yes, I love finals week... aside from all of the stress that comes along with it. Besides the large amount of studying you're hopefully doing, there's also a ton of opportunities to take a break and enjoy MU.

One of my favorite ways to take a break is to attend the student film screenings in Allen Hall. In the past few semesters, I've always made sure to make it to the film screenings for the Advanced Video or Post Production Editing classes. The videos I've seen are usually anywhere from 10-20 minutes long and some are documentaries, some are narratives. I've seen some seriously amazing talent from these screenings and I totally recommend you attend one of them at least once before you graduate.

Two of my favorites from the videos from today's screening are posted online so I thought I would share them with you! I can't even begin to imagine how much work went into the making of these films. They're creative, entertaining, and (warning) contain some strong language.

Thanks to Chelsea Simmers and Kyle Northrup for posting their videos online! 

 

We Are Miraculous from Chelsea Simmers on Vimeo.





1 comment:

  1. One of my absolute awesome blog it is .Students will love to this.



    For more information Visit:
    Inspire Music and Productions

    ReplyDelete