Friday, March 28, 2014

Five Universities to Study Abroad at via M.U.

TGIF, Mounties! If you couldn't tell, there's kind of a theme going on this week with the whole traveling to other countries and what not posts. I like to think of myself as a travel junkie and take every (affordable) opportunity I can get. The only affordable opportunity that I never took advantage of was studying abroad via M.U. It's probably one of the only decisions in my life that I regret but if I had the chance to change my decision, here's a few of the universities I would consider going to:

 (Borrowed from imc-math.org)



 (Borrowed from Wikipedia)


 (Borrowed from ciee.org)



 (Borrowed from John Carroll University)


(Borrowed from Chelis Education)

University of Ulster (UK)

Thanks to Dr. Oyallon for the information! Check out more of the universities available HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Living in any new country is likely to broaden the mind. Experiencing new cultures, interacting with those with a background different from your own, seeing a different way of life and many more things can learn.
    Abroad studiea - Foreign Horizons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the list. I am also thinking to study abroad for my master degree. I would consider this post while making selection in future.
    Canada study immigration consultants in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete